Monday, March 19, 2007

Things I didn't need this week because finals are on Saturday.

Team member bailing out of doing the presentation, even though he insisted all day that he was up to the task.

Kitchen flooding. The drain pipe thingy has decided it doesn't want to drain into the sewer line anymore. It has decided the floor is a much better place.

The knowledge that if I didn't have finals, I'd probably diagnose and fix the drain problem myself. It would just take a few hours and a trip to the hardware store. Instead, I have what looks like an expensive date with the plumber and no sense of accomplishment.

Sending e-mail to the wrong disti list.

Report, due Saturday, in less than decent shape, given all the questions we have for one of the teammates.

The real possibility that this quarter's projects could be rendered null and void for want of real communication.

No comments: