Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I feel for Leela.

Even though Bender is my favorite character on the show.

We tested out my friend's in-car GPS navigator this weekend in San Francisco. We tried to argue with it, we really did. It turned out that it really was more efficient to take 280 from 101 entering the city. Also, we really were on track to get back onto 101 from the financial district until we got in the wrong lane. Then, we really did have to take 10th to get to 101.

If only they would perfect this for those of us who have no depth perception. Detailed instructions would be really handy for parallel and rear-in parking. "Turn right...a little more...now back straight...little more...now pull forward..."

Shows you how fulfilling my job is right now. I've retaught myself to parallel park in recent weeks, and just today, I have begun perfecting rear-in parking, something I was never taught in the first place.

No comments: