Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Another odd dream.

In this one, I was outside a house, possibly mowing the lawn. This house was clearly no house I've ever visited or lived in. There was loudish nondescript (it was distinct at the time, but I have since forgotten the tune, so it's probably one of many pop tunes) music playing. The music paused twice to let through the sound of a doorbell. I remember wondering how the doorbell could sound so loud and clear when I was outside of the house. I also wondered where the music was coming from and why it paused so distinctly for the doorbell.

I awoke to find my alarm radio going off, but neither the music nor the static noise (it's a cheap radio) matched anything I heard in my dream.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's obvious. The lawn you were mowing was mine; the nondescript music indicates a feeling that your life is bland at the moment; and the doorbell indicates visitors. You want to come visit me and see my house.

koalabear100 said...

Of course. Except I'm pretty sure your house doesn't sit under a clear, sunny, blue California sky and your house isn't a whitewashed mansion kind of like the one in "The Money Pit".